• 146 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:22 AM

Name - what should we call you? Uffie
Character name: Uffie`
Character class: Ranger
Character level: 175
Ragnarok experience:
I've been playing since 2002 (obviously a completely different game back then) I quit around 2007, came back off and on in 2014-2015. Back in the 2002-2006 days I was in active WoE guilds (but I literally forgot their names XD, we had castles all the time though. Terra Swifthand was the leader.) I mainly played competitively on Sakray, since its inception when it was the cool thing to do. Before that I played in Loki but I was a newbie.
Past guild experience and why you left:
None. I was in a few guilds on my Geneticist but really only for TI quests, nothing serious. Left due to inactivity.
WoE availability: Other (please explain below)
I'm starting a new job in two weeks, I won't know my schedule until then. But the place I'm working for is very flexible and easy to take time off / shift schedule around.
I'm a Ranger so I'm pretty much useless in WoE. I mainly would like to gather materials for you guys / MVP / run instances.
WoE gears:
  • Head1: +9 White Drooping Eddga
  • Head2: Purple Glasses (lol)
  • Head3: CD In Mouth
  • Armor: +9 White Wing Suit of Wild Cat Luk+4/EA3/Dex+1
  • Shield: wots that
  • Garment: +9 Heroic Back Pack of Fast Recovery
  • Shoes: +9 Agi Temporal Boots Lucky Day / Attack Delay 4
  • Weapon: +9 Big Cross Bow Double Kingbird sharp1/sharp1
  • Accessory1: Bradium Brooch of Counter
  • Accessory2: Bradium Brooch of Counter
  • Gears I'm trying to get: Bako tattoo / Black Devil Mask
Don't have WoE Gears, I made this character stricly for MVPing, and I will eventually either make WoE sura, WoE priest or perhaps WoE RG. But I think it will take a little while, I want the best gears for it (which ever I decide to go with).

If you guys really want me to get WoE gear I won't mind.. I just think Rangers are useless, no?

I listed my current gear anyways (average mvp gear)
What is your role in WoE?
To my understanding Rangers are useless in WoE... but if you think otherwise I'm open to consideration and I'll get geared perhaps.
Do you have Mumble and a mic? I have both.
Sell yourself - What can you bring to LR?
- I'm somewhat of a hardcore player. I can play all day sometimes.. I'm starting a new job soon and I don't know my schedule yet, but I'm sure I'll still play a great deal.
- I have a MVP route/schedule that I follow and that I do well in. Wouldn't you like a guild member of yours name on the MVP tombstone every time to represent Loki's Realm? :]
- Open to many things, I would love to farm materials for you guys for WoE, do instances, bloodys, any recommendation on tasks I would love to perform for you! Just name it, I'm somewhat new to renewal so I'm always looking for new aspects of the game.
- I'm very driven; any item I want / need I will eventually get and will go to any great length to accomplish this. This of course does not apply to the insanely expensive 25b+ items.. I'll have to find those on my own instead of buying them which I definitely intend on doing. But for example, I wrote in your items section that I need the bako tattoo.. I guarantee you I will have it this month. If you came up with a WoE role for me and if I needed WoE items, I would definitely fulfill your request!
- Even though I'm somewhat new to renewal.. I'm still a veteran and have deep knowledge of certain aspects of the game.
- Put me to work! make me farm materials or anything!

## NOTE ## I am a Male in real life, my character is female. I like the way most female sprites look over the male ones. Sorry if your expecting otherwise, I know female sprites can be sexy at times /ok /heh
-I'm a professional EDM producer and you can check out my stuff here
http://www.soundcloud.com/schalala my debut EP is coming out on Enhanced Music which is a really big label, which the EP is not on my soundcloud yet (but its completed!) but will be soon! So you may potentially have a big DJ someday in your guild! :D lol kidding...kinda
  • meditation likes this

#2 thedarkeyes

thedarkeyes

not even a pleb

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:29 AM

+1

I met him in South Pront. He is very kind and friendly.

#3 Tate

Tate

pleb master

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Locationsheeps

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:34 AM

wow you're a dj? that's sick. i had a friend who used to do it for fun  :lol:

#4 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:09 AM

Hi Uffie, you're hashtagmilkshake on forums right?

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#5 Drake of Mayfil

Drake of Mayfil

Funkybutt

• Glittering Geckos
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 09 December 2015 - 12:35 AM

+1, we need more WoE RGs!

#6 SisterEvangeline

SisterEvangeline

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationOh hai hoe

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:24 AM

+1 from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#7 ashuckel

ashuckel

Kappa

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:33 AM

Well rangers arent useless in woe... you just nees thw highest investment in gear than any other class (yup mvp bow and etc) /heh

+1

+2 for sura

+5 for rg

(I can help with the leveling of these eventually)
:v
  • Drake of Mayfil likes this

giphy.gif?w=300&h=145

#8 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:34 AM

Nice app :) +1 for me, i like your attitude.

By the way, i'm a professional music composer/sound engineer and i mainly work as ghost producer for edm guys, and on some high end drum and bass projects with top producers of that genre :) most of the song i've produced recently reached a good position in beatport chart as well! I had a listen to your stuff in sc (looks quite old since you told you have been working on a new EP.... Good quality anyway ;))

#9 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 09 December 2015 - 05:24 AM

+1 Yesh solid app, for WoE ull want to swich Sura/RG :)

#10 Bad Memories

Bad Memories

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

Nice apply +1

1st & 2nd Account

YOUTUBE

#11 Guest_ClintonSliz_*

Guest_ClintonSliz_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2016 - 07:33 AM

You want to help enforce the rules while you are breaking them with your application? Denied Under Aged: This application has been denied. Reason: Under Aged You are below the required age to apply for staff. You must be 15 years old the year you apply. Sincerely, The Staff Members CRP. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users