• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:53 AM

ZoZo's Application.

Character name: ZoZo

Biography and Ragnanok experience:

Once upon a time, ZoZo was born in the world of Loki as an acolyte. She doesn’t know why. But, she meets a stand still dude in a noob town. He cannot walk cannot move. All he can do is just “Talk”. What a weird guy!!. She initiates a conversation with him. That is when he starts storming her with lots of questions. After a series of question and answer exchange, he said “ZoZo, you should be an acolyte, I will lead you the way” But.. What is Aco? But she thinks it is ok. She is so naive, she follows the stranger so easily. He brings her to an isolated place with no other person in slight, somewhere creepy behind a weird looking building with lots of graves. “OMG!! What is he going to do to me? NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”, she thought while trying her best to protect herself from this pervert looking guy.

Safe and sound, she begins her journey by wacking the funny white creatures east of Prontera. She cannot even make a scratch to them. She then tries to gain her strength. Lots of strength, so masculine that she can wack them easily.  As she walks around, she notices a little flying creature. “Oh wow a pinkly little butterfly” She tries to catch those butterfly just to find “Miss Miss Miss Miss” endlessly. There goes Dex. -____________-“ It took her a while to know that she is walking toward the dark side of the force, Battle Aco.

After many starts and stops, she finally knows what Aco is meant for. But, Aco’s life is not easy. She starts bugging for party and helps from friends she made. Well, not really friends but the victim seduced by her beauty. Her friends take her to a desert to wack other thing. She energetically follows, again so easily, while imagine of cute creatures... la la la.. At the desert, she spot a crazy looking monster. “OMG DO I NEED TO WACK THAT THING??? NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…” After rounds and rounds of mentally raped, she become a priestess. OHH YESSS…

With her beauty and adorable personality, she becomes a popular girl everyone one would get close to. She makes friends with everyone, spend countless times in town chit chatting. Among the men she met, she falls in love with someone she has been fanning for.  Within him, she finds true friendship, lifelong love. She marries him, and later has a little adorable daughter. It is her best time around, love, life, family, friends, everything she has been hoping for.

All good things come to an end, she cannot resist the awesome power of an alternated world. Her life begins to collapse, Everyone slowly walks ways from her life, one by one after one another.

Finally, the worst fear comes true when her only little daughter come in and say “Good bye mommy”. All of sudden, her lively world turns dark and gloomy. Yet, a tiny bit of light shine her way in the darkness. The last person to be with her is her beloved hubby. He tried the best to raise her soul and pull her away from the deepest pit. She cries on her hubby’s shoulder every day and night.  From days to month, from months to year, until she doesn’t have any more tears to shed. Her soul is so badly torn and despaired no cure would help. She cannot take this anymore.

On her last day, she gets up and sits beside her sleeping hubby. Filling with tears, she gives him one last angel kiss.

No one ever find her again since then…

In Celestia high above in the sky where her soul is cured, she became an angel to watch over the worlds. She travels to many worlds to bless the people with her pureness and heals the wounded soul with her love.

One day, she visits the world of Yggdrasil, she spots a group of lively people. “WOW, these people live a happy life” Whenever she is free, she always comes to see these people. Little by little, she is drawn toward them. Every time she sees them she would forget about everything and be happy with them. Even they cannot see her, she feels like she is part of them.

“Yes… these people are those I want to be with”

She then reborn and run toward them hoping that the people of Eden would accept her…

Chrona was somehow drunk in the midst of his girls while she reached them. SHE WAS SHOCKED‼‼ It wasn’t what she expected. He was surrounded by his concubines. There are countless girls around him. Teal, Clau, and many others were kissing him like mad girl. “WTF?” she thought. “What are they doing?”. Slowly, he turned toward her asking “Who are you? Interested in Joining?”. She became blushy, her face turned pink, her heart was pounding. “OMG HE IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME‼” “NoNoNo this must be a trap” “I need to think leave now” she talked to herself. It is too late as the ultimate blink from his left sexy charmy eye finally caught her like love magic. She nod unconsciously, while mumbling “Ye” with her tiny voice very softly. His charm tied to her purest soul since then.

A little by little she was attracted to a lusty party of Eden. Load of girls were always with him doing kissing, fingering moaning and <beep> <beep> with <beep beep beep> and <beep> then <beep> <beep> until <beep> <beep> <beep>. She was shy at first to even look or hear them partying. But well, her curious soul couldn’t even resist it. She slowly attached to the party. Finally, she became his concubine in her master’s harem.

“Master” she whispered. “I love you”. She lost herself into the heat of passion.

In the harem, she met a lot of pals. PoPo, a girl who was always speak loudly.. oh well other things loudly too. /shy Teal and Clau, who were always “on” the master and Yeah kiss kiss kiss kiss until the master’s face is covered with her XXXYYYZZZ. Kat who always tell jokes, dirty jokes. Gar who was always envious of Chrona. Poor him, Gar was always bullied by the concubines.

Happy time flies as fast as a knight on drugged peco. The happy concubine’s life came to an abrupt end. The master disappeared. He left every girl behind, well yeah the poor Gar too. He followed his dream to become the strongest Ranger in the world. Her heart was broken. She didn’t know where to go or what to do without the master.

Once again, she disappeared...sadly, the god rejected her return because her soul was stained.

It wasn’t long. The girl who was once charmy, pretty and glowy became a homeless in the darkest part of the slum. No trace of the old ZoZo, her hair was messy, her cloth was torn, her face was scarred, and her soul was ruined. She distrusted everything and everyone in this world. Teal and Gar found her shaken and cold inside a cardboard box. Tears slowly dropped from her eyes. “Who won’t you found me earlier? tsk tsk tsk.”

With the kindest heart of Teal and Gar, they took her to a camp. Yeh, a camp of one of the strongest clans in the World, LokiRealm. They took her to an infirmary. “Stay here ZoZo, the doctor will take care of you” said them. “I will ask Kali if you could join us”

Past guild experience including why you left:

Zozo wants to forget her past and wouldn’t want to recall it.

How often can you WoE?

No war, ZoZo vows to the god she will not ever war again in exchange for curing her soul. Even the god rejected her, she would try the best to repure her soul again.

What are your WoE Gears?:

ZoZo cannot war again.

How often will you be on for guild activities?

ZoZo is wounded to the heart, she cannot even stand up and join the fun.

Reason why you want to join:

ZoZo's soul need help...

• Crime likes this

#2 ZoZo

ZoZo

just a pleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

WoE gears:

• Head1:
  • Head2
  • Head3
  • Armor: +20 Sexy Bra and +69 Spider Panties
  • Shield
  • Garment
  • Shoes
  • Weapon
  • Accessory1
  • Accessory2
  • Gears I'm trying to get:

• SisterEvangeline likes this

#3 Limit

Limit

daddy

• j3j3m0n
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Location10,000 fathoms under a tidal wave

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

lol tldr welcome back zozo

• SisterEvangeline, Ale~, meditation and 1 other like this
Posted Image

#4 SisterEvangeline

SisterEvangeline

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationOh hai hoe

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:13 AM

ZOOOOOOOOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I loved your story.  :love:  :kiss:

#5 MUdT

MUdT

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:18 AM

Past guild experience including why you left: Zozo wants to forget her past and wouldn’t want to recall it.

Sounds Shady... lol 

bAqGIWO.jpg

#6 Xeriil

Xeriil

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Locationour heart

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:42 AM

talks in 3rd person,10/10 IGN. +1 from meh

#7 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

Finally, the worst fear comes true when her only little daughter come in and say “Good bye mommy”

I allmost Craid T_T

I allrdy Lub chuuuu :kiss:

We shal cuddle till chu drop out <3

+1 cuz i like chuuu lots ^_^

• Kami Kali likes this

#8 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:55 PM

ZOZO YOU'RE STILL PURE AND BEAUTIFUL TO ME.

(are you having trouble logging into your account?)

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#9 imkatbicks

imkatbicks

Kappa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:54 PM

I DO NOT MAKE DIRTY JOKES BUT WHEN I DO.....

xFbkS01.gif

I TAKE 50% OF YOUR BIO EXP!!!

5vJJPiV.gif

#10 Tovenaar

Tovenaar

Kappa

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationIn the Sky

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

wtf

kunRyBh.gif

#11 ZoZo

ZoZo

just a pleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:29 PM

Yehhh hahahhahaha as simple as that Kali Please let me in...

#12 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:48 PM

i changed you into a member :3

#13 ZoZo

ZoZo

just a pleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

YOU KICKED MEEEEE!!!???

#14 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:09 AM

It defaulted you to inactive ,,D:

#15 ZoZo

ZoZo

just a pleb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:23 AM

T__________T

#16 Garius

Garius

今宵、月が見えずとも

• Spice & Wolf
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 25 March 2016 - 06:20 AM

Lmfao best story eva ZoZo...pls come back o3o

Posted Image

#17 Serizawa

Serizawa

IRO#1Pervert

• PervertRoyalty
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:38 AM

Now u have a new master..

#18 Crime

Crime

not even a pleb

• WoE Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

ZoZo's Application.

Character name: ZoZo

Biography and Ragnanok experience:

Once upon a time, ZoZo was born in the world of Loki as an acolyte. She doesn’t know why. But, she meets a stand still dude in a noob town. He cannot walk cannot move. All he can do is just “Talk”. What a weird guy!!. She initiates a conversation with him. That is when he starts storming her with lots of questions. After a series of question and answer exchange, he said “ZoZo, you should be an acolyte, I will lead you the way” But.. What is Aco? But she thinks it is ok. She is so naive, she follows the stranger so easily. He brings her to an isolated place with no other person in slight, somewhere creepy behind a weird looking building with lots of graves. “OMG!! What is he going to do to me? NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”, she thought while trying her best to protect herself from this pervert looking guy.

Safe and sound, she begins her journey by wacking the funny white creatures east of Prontera. She cannot even make a scratch to them. She then tries to gain her strength. Lots of strength, so masculine that she can wack them easily.  As she walks around, she notices a little flying creature. “Oh wow a pinkly little butterfly” She tries to catch those butterfly just to find “Miss Miss Miss Miss” endlessly. There goes Dex. -____________-“ It took her a while to know that she is walking toward the dark side of the force, Battle Aco.

After many starts and stops, she finally knows what Aco is meant for. But, Aco’s life is not easy. She starts bugging for party and helps from friends she made. Well, not really friends but the victim seduced by her beauty. Her friends take her to a desert to wack other thing. She energetically follows, again so easily, while imagine of cute creatures... la la la.. At the desert, she spot a crazy looking monster. “OMG DO I NEED TO WACK THAT THING??? NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…” After rounds and rounds of mentally raped, she become a priestess. OHH YESSS…

With her beauty and adorable personality, she becomes a popular girl everyone one would get close to. She makes friends with everyone, spend countless times in town chit chatting. Among the men she met, she falls in love with someone she has been fanning for.  Within him, she finds true friendship, lifelong love. She marries him, and later has a little adorable daughter. It is her best time around, love, life, family, friends, everything she has been hoping for.

All good things come to an end, she cannot resist the awesome power of an alternated world. Her life begins to collapse, Everyone slowly walks ways from her life, one by one after one another.

Finally, the worst fear comes true when her only little daughter come in and say “Good bye mommy”. All of sudden, her lively world turns dark and gloomy. Yet, a tiny bit of light shine her way in the darkness. The last person to be with her is her beloved hubby. He tried the best to raise her soul and pull her away from the deepest pit. She cries on her hubby’s shoulder every day and night.  From days to month, from months to year, until she doesn’t have any more tears to shed. Her soul is so badly torn and despaired no cure would help. She cannot take this anymore.

On her last day, she gets up and sits beside her sleeping hubby. Filling with tears, she gives him one last angel kiss.

No one ever find her again since then…

In Celestia high above in the sky where her soul is cured, she became an angel to watch over the worlds. She travels to many worlds to bless the people with her pureness and heals the wounded soul with her love.

One day, she visits the world of Yggdrasil, she spots a group of lively people. “WOW, these people live a happy life” Whenever she is free, she always comes to see these people. Little by little, she is drawn toward them. Every time she sees them she would forget about everything and be happy with them. Even they cannot see her, she feels like she is part of them.

“Yes… these people are those I want to be with”

She then reborn and run toward them hoping that the people of Eden would accept her…

Chrona was somehow drunk in the midst of his girls while she reached them. SHE WAS SHOCKED‼‼ It wasn’t what she expected. He was surrounded by his concubines. There are countless girls around him. Teal, Clau, and many others were kissing him like mad girl. “WTF?” she thought. “What are they doing?”. Slowly, he turned toward her asking “Who are you? Interested in Joining?”. She became blushy, her face turned pink, her heart was pounding. “OMG HE IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME‼” “NoNoNo this must be a trap” “I need to think leave now” she talked to herself. It is too late as the ultimate blink from his left sexy charmy eye finally caught her like love magic. She nod unconsciously, while mumbling “Ye” with her tiny voice very softly. His charm tied to her purest soul since then.

A little by little she was attracted to a lusty party of Eden. Load of girls were always with him doing kissing, fingering moaning and <beep> <beep> with <beep beep beep> and <beep> then <beep> <beep> until <beep> <beep> <beep>. She was shy at first to even look or hear them partying. But well, her curious soul couldn’t even resist it. She slowly attached to the party. Finally, she became his concubine in her master’s harem.

“Master” she whispered. “I love you”. She lost herself into the heat of passion.

In the harem, she met a lot of pals. PoPo, a girl who was always speak loudly.. oh well other things loudly too. /shy Teal and Clau, who were always “on” the master and Yeah kiss kiss kiss kiss until the master’s face is covered with her XXXYYYZZZ. Kat who always tell jokes, dirty jokes. Gar who was always envious of Chrona. Poor him, Gar was always bullied by the concubines.

Happy time flies as fast as a knight on drugged peco. The happy concubine’s life came to an abrupt end. The master disappeared. He left every girl behind, well yeah the poor Gar too. He followed his dream to become the strongest Ranger in the world. Her heart was broken. She didn’t know where to go or what to do without the master.

Once again, she disappeared...sadly, the god rejected her return because her soul was stained.

It wasn’t long. The girl who was once charmy, pretty and glowy became a homeless in the darkest part of the slum. No trace of the old ZoZo, her hair was messy, her cloth was torn, her face was scarred, and her soul was ruined. She distrusted everything and everyone in this world. Teal and Gar found her shaken and cold inside a cardboard box. Tears slowly dropped from her eyes. “Who won’t you found me earlier? tsk tsk tsk.”

With the kindest heart of Teal and Gar, they took her to a camp. Yeh, a camp of one of the strongest clans in the World, LokiRealm. They took her to an infirmary. “Stay here ZoZo, the doctor will take care of you” said them. “I will ask Kali if you could join us”

Past guild experience including why you left:

Zozo wants to forget her past and wouldn’t want to recall it.

How often can you WoE?

No war, ZoZo vows to the god she will not ever war again in exchange for curing her soul. Even the god rejected her, she would try the best to repure her soul again.

What are your WoE Gears?:

ZoZo cannot war again.

How often will you be on for guild activities?

ZoZo is wounded to the heart, she cannot even stand up and join the fun.

Reason why you want to join:

ZoZo's soul need help...

+1

KAMI YOU NEED TO LET ZOZO IN OR THERE WON'T BE MORE STORY

Hydro_Sign_SFundo_zpska7shqdm_C_pia.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users