#1 Guest_Caswir_*

Guest_Caswir_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:21 PM

Name - what should we call you? Caswir

Character name: Caswir
Character class: Maestro

Character level: 99
Ragnarok experience:  Been playing for 2 years or so, Ive been soloing the whole time, looking for a new experience. Also I am wanting to try WoE.

Past guild experience and why you left: none

WoE availability: Can dedicate a few nights a week.
--

Do you have Mumble and a mic? I can get this

Loki reigns!! \m/

#2 RayVD

RayVD

just a pleb

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationPluto

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:22 PM

get out

#3 Fier

Fier

just a pleb

• Guests
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

:( Not trying to put your application down but you seem really low level for someone that has been playing for 2 years. You mentioned you solo the entire time, what about Gramps TI? Do you not party with others? How did you find LR too?

#4 Guest_Caswir_*

Guest_Caswir_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:30 PM

get out

Wow really? I thought this guild would be cool, I guess not..

#5 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:49 PM

We're a serious WoE guild. I'm going to have to say no. Sorry.

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#6 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

Wth lol. Keep working on your maestro, if it took 2 years to get to 99 then in 150 years you should be able to get to 175 or close to it!

#7 bangbadangdang

bangbadangdang

pleb master

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:06 AM

Wth lol. Keep working on your maestro, if it took 2 years to get to 99 then in 150 years you should be able to get to 175 or close to it!

medi, take him under your wing, make him your apprentice

#8 imkatbicks

imkatbicks

Kappa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:08 PM

IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE BETA DAYS WHEN GOD POING WAS A GIRL AND I STILL DONT HAVE A 150/50 CHAR YET!!!!!!!

NOW LET ME JOIN.

ubRCYuV.jpg

#9 Tina

Tina

Destination Beautiful

• Kimochi
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 May 2016 - 09:56 PM

Wow, this almost brings back vanilla RO when it actually did take that long to level.  xP

• meditation and Drake of Mayfil like this

kimogirlssig1_zps3fac5dd8.png
5192.png?14047813071:2:323242.png?141541206824398.png?1405904508

#10 RayVD

RayVD

just a pleb

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationPluto

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:12 AM

on a serious note, i've NEVER been one to say no to ANYONE who wants to be part of this family. at the very least, those who came before actually gave some effort in writing fully detailed applications and showed determinaton to join. but this? would you really invite some random guy who knocks on your door, doesnt introduce himself properly and you dont even know from which hole he came from into your house and hang out with your family? this may seem harsh, but it is the truth.

• meditation likes this

#11 Tate

Tate

pleb master

• Inactive
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Locationsheeps

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:00 AM

preach it rayray

#12 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 08 May 2016 - 02:41 AM

medi, take him under your wing, make him your apprentice

No please :( No time for apprentices! (Well maybe a sexy female one :homg:)

#13 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 08 May 2016 - 03:10 AM

Incomplete app, -1 tuu

boo, sex offender  :kiss:  make me ur shugha buu boo <3

#14 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 08 May 2016 - 05:16 AM

Incomplete app, -1 tuu

boo, sex offender  :kiss:  make me ur shugha buu boo <3

I asked you to marry me already and you refused... :( :down:

#15 Guest_ClintonSliz_*

Guest_ClintonSliz_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2016 - 05:09 AM

No, you dont come back after all staff have been purged. It was granted upon me to eliminate the cancers of the community, and I vow to protect that duty. You mentioned that you encountered a lot of issues during your lifetime, but youre hiding one issue. The most crucial part of someones personality: if they did something once, theyll do it again. Think of a relationship - you break up with your girlfriend because she cheated on you. Some time later, she wants to get back together, claiming shell never do it again. Obviously shes going to do it again, and even if she does not, youre still never going to trust the woman again. This is basically what youre doing. You were demoted due to a major flaw in the way in which you chose to moderate our server. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. It would be a huge setback for the community to re-allow someone who had committed such acts. It would not only be a setback, but a disgrace to ourselves. Secondly, lets talk about your LUA experience. After being demoted from Average Gaming, you decided to go and create your own Garrys Mod DayZ server. Upon doing so, you realized it was too difficult for you to do. You then attempted to recruit the help of Ghost Prodigy the community owner in order to help you set it up Yet, you didnt stop there. You even went one step further and tried to leach members out of the community to play on your server. I dont know why anyone would want to play there, I mean, you couldnt even set it up. Please refrain from lying on your applications in the future. Abusing your powers? You did a hell of a lot more than that, my friend. Oh wait, were not friends. Need a remind you that you foolishly removed me, assuming I had something to do with your demotion. I may have not had anything to do with the event, but I have something to do with your application. Getting back on track, you did not just abuse your powers. In fact, that isnt even why you were demoted You were demoted because you took it the extra mile and came up with some ridiculous story to cover yourself up. You straight up lied to Ghost, shame I am not going to go into detail about your lie, to protect the little dignity you have left. I just figured that the community deserves to now what really happened. Losing your powers makes you feel awful? Perhaps in your case. I myself, resigned from the position because I felt that I have caused too much grief and tension within the community. I feel better than ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users