#42 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,433 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:56 AM

No, people don't -1 for trolling, unless it's serious harrassment. It's general attitude and how they act.

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#43 Crime

Crime

not even a pleb

• WoE Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:57 AM

I already tried to avoid this subtle topic because I believe cheaters are everywhere in WoE now. GMs dont really punish and no one is afraid of consequences. Hence, I thought, if I have to join a guild to WoE in iRO, I might as well join a guild with Smokies members already in.

Kali, if you honestly believe that your guild is clean of cheaters and what I said is an accusation rather than a fact, there is no need for further discussions. Dont need to state your answer. You can just official close this application.

SisterEvangeline, that is totally fine +0 or -1. I also understand your reasons because after all, we dont know each others lol

Thank you for those +1's just in case I wont make it :P

I'm not woeing these days, but I did not like this. You are not joining a guild-with-smokies, you are joining Loki's Realm, there are reasons why some smokies players came here. Outright stating that there are cheaters at Loki's Realm (even if you don't have current substance to support it, at least none on this thread) and even that Kami's position on an argument would result in you ending your appliance is not something i'd look away.

-1 for me. If you join, have fun at LR.

Hydro_Sign_SFundo_zpska7shqdm_C_pia.png

#44 Ale~

Ale~

what the fox says

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • LocationIn your Heart

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:25 AM

We wont ever know how it will work out if we dont give him a chance, my toughts on this

Totally agree with ash  

as he can be rough, he can be nice, we all have an assholish side sometimes, some of us more than others so.... I don't see why not giving a chance

leave shit behind and maybe try a fresh start

Uekttj0.jpg

#45 Alkyda

Alkyda

what the fox says

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:29 AM

If you live in the past, then you won't have room to move forward in the future ! Right Ale ?

.Posted Image

#46 WolfTri

WolfTri

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:53 AM

+1 from me as far as personality goes. 

I've known him a little when I was FU, I wouldn't say he's a bad guy at all. Let's not put too much weight on what people say in the past, viewpoints change with time. If he still believes everything bad he said about LR in the past, then he wouldn't be applying, would he? 

Also he has done some events on WP forums as well, an xmas event a few years ago iirc. So don't be too hasty to paint him as a bad guy :P

About playstyle, he does seem to be solo, BUT its important to note he did a very good job sac'ing and supporting in the 5v5 tournament. From the app I guess he'll be comfortable sac'ing a good friend, and that could definitely work well. But the reluctance to sac strangers is something Kami will have to decide upon, if that mindset/requirement is okay to have in guild. 

• Ale~ likes this

#47 Guest_Chakri_*

Guest_Chakri_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:55 AM

LMFAO " Also he has done some events on WP forums as well, an xmas event a few years ago iirc "

How did you even know? I'm sure no one knew this but only 2-3 people figured it out from my fob English. I even created an alt account for this shuuuu ... or I'll kill you lmfao

#48 Zenki

Zenki

who r u

• Guests
  • 2 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

+1 dude is a good guy but is not afraid to voice his opinions which I like

#49 WolfTri

WolfTri

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationIndia

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

LMFAO " Also he has done some events on WP forums as well, an xmas event a few years ago iirc "

How did you even know? I'm sure no one knew this but only 2-3 people figured it out from my fob English. I even created an alt account for this shuuuu ... or I'll kill you lmfao

I don't remember how I figured it out, but I spent like an hour trying to figure out who it was, and 99% sure it was you :P

#50 MUdT

MUdT

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:11 PM

Well, we could let him in, and show him that we just haz m4d zkillz s0n.

Since i'm not a SC, i don't feel particularly offended by his "cheating" comment, but as a group, i understand why all the hustle.

The fact we are short on RGs all around, Sacs or EB, is something the has hauted LR for a long time, and this should be taken in consideration, even if for a test drive. You guys said he was a nice team player in some occasions, and i see no problem in the WL getting to know him better, and vice-versa, and working differences in playstile out, if he decide to Sac ppl.

I know my word is shit, but I think we could do a test drive with the guy, but both parties need to understand that it has to go both ways, respect 4 respect. If he respect us as a guild, and is open to his guildies, I'm sure we will all respect him and be open for him.

EDIT: I get hot headed pretty easily too, so with u start a fight bruh, be ready

EDIT2: well...

Why do you want to join LR?  > To balance WoE

i hadn't finished reading your app when i wrote that, and now that i did, with only this line, imo u killed your chances :lol:

Ive been getting back to woes for a couple weeks now, and it seemps pretty one-sided towards us. Getting constantly attacked and managing to defend everything with ease. LR has had it pretty rough against big alliances in the past, but now I actually feel that we are giving the hard time. just my noobish opinion tho...

bAqGIWO.jpg

#51 Guest_Chakri_*

Guest_Chakri_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

I 'm sure most people watch my WoE vids or stalk, so thanks lol So to make it clear, do I sacrifice people? No, I dont because I'm not an object. Do I sacrifice friends? yes I do and probably wont mind if I die due to that noob friend rushes in and gets myself killed lmfao

From 6:40 - 7:10, Fluff and I vs LYC

I dont think I have reasons to sacrifice people ie strangers who I dont even know or I dont even talk. I dont even know the consequences. Is he going to solo rush in to be a hero and get me killed? Does he even hide? Switch gears? Is he going to QQ and putting the blame at RG? or is he going to think about his RG's pain to take all the punishments? If problems would come, I would rather not sacrifice at all and the sacrificer and the sacrificee can just work on their own and see how lives longer and kill more.

You're talking about mad respect, then the guy that wants a life saving link should start off be getting to know his sacrifice RG first, not just needing the RG only to sacrifice in WoE. If I dont sacrifice, for example, will I be useful? Honest though, my RG reaches the highest potential when he solos.

#52 Drake of Mayfil

Drake of Mayfil

Funkybutt

• Glittering Geckos
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:39 PM

I think you guys are nitpicking his app too much.

People thinking every guild but theirs is cheating is a part of RO. He's effectively WoEed in large WoE guilds b4, I think that speaks to his ability to work in a team even if his own words say otherwise. 

Keeping my +1 vote.

• meditation likes this

#53 Guest_Chakri_*

Guest_Chakri_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:44 PM

I am already starting to like this thread :lol:

How about you guys just post +1 or -1 and talk to Kali the reasons why you give such a vote "privately" lmfao

#54 Drake of Mayfil

Drake of Mayfil

Funkybutt

• Glittering Geckos
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:48 PM

I am already starting to like this thread :lol:

How about you guys just post +1 or -1 and talk to Kali the reasons why you give such a vote "privately" lmfao

More interesting this way. If you get in you can see the clusterfck that was ohdara's application.

#55 Alkyda

Alkyda

what the fox says

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:49 PM

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ON MY OWN FORUMS !!!

.Posted Image

#56 Guest_Chakri_*

Guest_Chakri_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:52 PM

That is exactly what I want to say, thanks for saying it for me. The only difference is I realize its not my forums. Its LR's forums but that doesnt stop me from stating my onions ;)

#57 Alkyda

Alkyda

what the fox says

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 19 August 2016 - 12:55 PM

Fuck you and your opinion you narcissistic cunt
Jk do what you want

.Posted Image

#58 Guest_Chakri_*