#81 ashuckel

ashuckel

Kappa

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 20 August 2016 - 03:25 AM

Like when members in KK should go to nid5 break it, and i went and got ehe castle for us :v
Jk :v

giphy.gif?w=300&h=145

#82 Moko

Moko

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:56 AM

+1

(  ' u '  ) Valfreyja

32986.png?1480903298  34847.png?1494594107

1 2 3 4

#83 Guest_Chakri_*

Guest_Chakri_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:15 AM

Don't take what I say to heart. I was just being a cunt cos I am. Im still sceptical. Not like my vote matters but I will give you my +1 cos of the fellow members that's have worked and have vouched for you.

No problem Alkyda, I was already taking your word at heart and thought you probably would offer me a lot of shit to stir. Now you said you're just trolling because you're just being yourself, then it's all good now xD. You and all other people have every right to be skeptical and I'm cool with it. I cant change who I am. I'm also always straightforward. I admit I am an aggressive person when I think the person is attacking me ie trolling. You can ignore me and leave me alone if you think I'm a bad person. I leave people who leave me alone alone. Anyway thanks for the +1 lol

To be honest, Fluffs' LR first experience was awful to me (way worse than what Chackri and his trolls/"solo" gamaplay things may appear now to some of us). That's why i gave my -1 there but then i had to think again about it and admit he was changed and was a good member for our guild.

Chakri is a really talented player, and even if he claims to play "solo" is not playing solo at all. I had the chance to watch him during the past year in redemption TE, he always helped the guild, he even came to help us when Steven asked him and he wasn't playing ragnarok during that period or not even interested in playing the game at all. He knows perfectly his role, his main enemy targets etc. Of course this is just my point of view, but would be pretty stupid to not accept him and give him a try at least.

I mean, every player who knows perfectly his class and know what he's doing for the guild will follow the orders of the leader but at the same time slightly change them to suit better with his role and on how to help better the guild.

For instance the past woe when kami told us to go to nid2, i kept staying in nid1 to secure our fort even if my party was supposed to be in nid2 in that moment (of course i told her that i was going to stay there) and thanks to that sinergia or w/e tried to go past me didn't even have a chance to try to reach the first stone or at least the majority of them was stopped and the rest killed by dini in the back.

Sorry that I couldn't help Squad Goals to win #1. It was my first time for tournament event. I stopped playing my RG since end of March. I blame Dawntea for not healing me too kek. Ok no more excuses ... Animosity team was good at this kind of event and I was trash T_T ;(

Thanks Medi. That's why I'll forever support you and Schitter in Redemption for WoE TE. I would jump to take a bullet for you in real life. Screw game digital sacrifice. Too bad, people are not allowed to carry a gun in Italy. So I think I'll be safe hahaha xP :D

#84 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:17 AM

Thanks Medi. That's why I'll forever support you and Schitter in Redemption for WoE TE. I would jump to take a bullet for you in real life. Screw game digital sacrifice. Too bad, people are not allowed to carry a gun in Italy. So I think I'll be safe hahaha xP :D

<3

And LOL, you just need a gun or two to walk in south italy (neaples, siciliy) cause actually north italy (near venice) where i live is pretty safe ahahahahah.

#85 Dark-Osama

Dark-Osama

not even a pleb

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:45 AM

#86 Hog

Hog

Undercover Wizzard in Muggle's World

• Licious, the Licious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • LocationThomas' Music Burrow

Posted 20 August 2016 - 01:29 PM

It's +1 from me.

#87 Guest_Chakri_*

Guest_Chakri_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:17 PM

Hello all xD

Thanks you for the +1's. It meant a lot to me. However I think Gray and I will withdraw our application xP

Thank you for the times to review. Please lock the application :D

#88 Limit

Limit

daddy

• j3j3m0n
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Location10,000 fathoms under a tidal wave

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:36 PM

Good job @meditation your Italian pizza making and leaning tower talk scared him away.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users