#1 Guest_Sagar_*

Guest_Sagar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:01 AM

Name - Sagar

Character name: Cyengela
Character class: ArchBishop

Character level: 175/60
Ragnarok experience: Playing RO since 2005 but was offline from 2009 to March 2016

Past guild experience and why you left: 

Dracklays : Non- WOE guild.

KritikalKahos: Low attendance guild. 

WoE availability:

100% availability for both WOEs

--
WoE gears:

+7 Chibi Pope[1] (not Carded)

Blush[0]

Well Chewed Pencil

+4 Unfrozen

+4 Wand of Affection

+4 Carnial Bible of Promise

WOE muffler of Fast recovery

Temp Dex boots (Spell Enchants)

Ring of Arch Bishop

Light of Cure

What is your role in WoE? Buffer and Supporter.
Do you have Mumble and a mic? Yea i have.

Why do you want to join LR?

I wanna WOE wid a big guild and wanna have good friends amongst the guild. No matter in my loyalty I am very loyal to any guild.
Sell yourself - What can you bring to LR? 

Whatever i can provide, ill surely get it to the guild.

Thanks!

#2 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:31 AM

+1, he plays in Redemption and applyed last week, seems fine to me :)

You will need some more, woeable gears like WoE Set etc... and it +9 but that you can work on with the time ^-^

#3 Guest_Sagar_*

Guest_Sagar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

im working on gears, all i did during past days is i lvled my chars and invested in formal lvling gears. nowim getting WOE set

#4 Drake of Mayfil

Drake of Mayfil

Funkybutt

• Glittering Geckos
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:16 PM

+1, for the best class in iRO

#5 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:18 PM

Honestly, I'm hesitant to accept anyone from KK because 1. The guild is small, but slowly growing, 2. the leader is on break. This means the guild needs to stick together stronger instead of leaving when there are problems. If I took a break and people left, I'd be very disappointed.

If you need help with gears and whatnot, feel free to hang out with us and ask for advice / pvm / other stuff. But for now, I do not want to accept anyone from our immediately alliance.

Note: Quas and Ohio are only temping.

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#6 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:34 PM

+1. He joined redemption the past week and the first woe with us (the past sunday) he introduced himself in mumble and talked a lot. Which is a really great thing for a new member and a woe member, generally speaking.

EDIT: nevermind lol.

#7 alden113941

alden113941

not even a pleb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:55 PM

#8 B e a h ~

B e a h ~

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:57 PM

Omg are u planning on Leaving KK for good? i've seen u like forever in KK -_- Even when i was in Clandestine wayback. Yup Kami is right, Krit is just on a break. Krit will really be sad when he comes back, after loosing one of his loyal members.

anyway +1 but kami already decided.

Omg are u planning on Leaving KK for good? i've seen u like forever in KK -_- Even when i was in Clandestine wayback. Yup Kami is right, Krit is just on a break. Krit will really be sad when he comes back, after loosing one of his loyal members.

anyway +1 but kami already decided.

#9 Guest_Sagar_*

Guest_Sagar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2016 - 02:01 PM

Thanks for the reply guys nm if you dun wanna add me as i am a KK loyal member. 

I really appreciate your replys, i am attracted to LR as all my countrymates and realife frnds are in LR.

#10 Hog

Hog

Undercover Wizzard in Muggle's World

• Licious, the Licious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • LocationThomas' Music Burrow

Posted 05 September 2016 - 07:11 PM

Not sure on what this is going to end like, but leaving my +1 anyway.

#11 meditation

meditation

Loki's Realm Forever <3

• WoE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:34 PM

Thanks for the reply guys nm if you dun wanna add me as i am a KK loyal member. 

I really appreciate your replys, i am attracted to LR as all my countrymates and realife frnds are in LR.

Well if his real life friends are in LR can't understand why he can't join us. I mean if the reason is that KK is on break Kami already replied about that, but if he's joning cause have close friends in here and would like to partecipate to guild's life everyday with them i don't see why not. Everyone is free to join the guild he/she thinks suits better for him/her, especially if is not a matter of guild hopping or not being loyal like in this case. Just my opinion of course.

#12 vikas13

vikas13

not even a pleb

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationMumbai

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:26 AM

This is what Sagar has told me... I guess he isnt able to express it clearly here. So lemme put it for him as he has told me..
He had joined KK and was having a good time with them and is still on good terms with all of them...
But he is looking to something more than just woe, he doesnt like spending cash on wpe/kp to make zeny in game he would rather do instances n other stuff in game to make zeny and have fun in game at the same time..... Hence he wants to join LR..
The thing with KK was it is heavy dependent on a few core members and they are all quite satisfied with all their gears and rarely pvm.... Hence he was having a tough time blending in with them...

My opinion: He is a dedicated chap always up for game... He isnt the best geared char, but is trying to get the right gears and is a quick learner... 
Given a chance he should do well here..

• meditation likes this

#13 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:39 AM

As mentioned by others alleready, i do not think it has something todo with KK's Leader on vacance, its more that her friends are actually in Loki's Realm aswell. For example Vikas as her friend wich is currently in LR.

So either even if KK would resume theyre WoE shed want to join us regardless. 
Please accept since i dont see any real issue with her joining and swiching to a Guild she would like to play and WoE on.

Her English actually is really good aswell, i think she/hed be a nice fit in oure Family ^_^

#14 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:55 AM

He can re-apply when he obtains the proper WOE gears. I've talked to him and he's just currently not at the level that a 175 should be. If you advocate for him to join, feel free to pvm with him, help him out, etc. As of right now, I don't have time to run many instances and most people in guild just run their own.

Additionally, he was a perfect target in WOE yesterday, I TC'd him and wiped half of the guild that he was in. That is something we don't need happening.

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#15 Guest_swapy1221_*

Guest_swapy1221_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2016 - 11:04 AM

Thank You all fr your valuable time and suggestions given to me about the item build. Currently I am not well geared that i can understand but soon will get some. I am withdrawing my application to join LR. Sorry everybody fr the disturbance caused due to me.

#16 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 08 September 2016 - 12:22 PM

I wasnt there yest, anyway having a woe set is a must... same as a def headgear etc... work first on that whats more important etc :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users