#1 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:31 PM

Name - what should we call you? roy

Character name: Styix,Roy[RK],Casey`,Roy[Soc],Hazroy.com

Character class: Gene,RK,RG,Soc,Sura

Character level: 175/60 (all max)

Ragnarok experience: Used to play on my country official server (malaysia) before it was shut down. I like to pvp most of the time (like to solo and kill all on sight) and not into pvm. 
Past guild experience and why you left: From smokies, vigilantes. They guild were disband.

WoE availability: Now I can do WOE2 & maybe WOE 1 if I can make it (work commitment). I will let you guys know when I can't make it in either one of them.
--
WoE gears:

i have all the basic and good eqs for woes. +12eqs and +14kvms

What is your role in WoE? Support/killer

Do you have Mumble and a mic? Can download later. :D

Why do you want to join LR? Looks like a really solid, fun, happy family & guild . I really like the fact that the guild is really organised. And of course,  to get new experience of IRO woes/pvps in the future :D

Sell yourself - What can you bring to LR? I can listen to command and have a very good teamwork. And yeah, i am very eager to kill other player in the game (the reason why i stay on this game till now). I can also play a support role tho, if required.

Thank you. :D

#2 Magefist

Magefist

not even a pleb

• WoE Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:26 PM

I think KK needs you more than LR right now

Thanks for your interest though

#3 Dom Toretto

Dom Toretto

just a pleb

• Inactive
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationMumbai

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:59 PM

Name - what should we call you? roy

Character name: Styix,Roy[RK],Casey`,Roy[Soc],Hazroy.com

Character class: Gene,RK,RG,Soc,Sura

Character level: 175/60 (all max)

Ragnarok experience: Used to play on my country official server (malaysia) before it was shut down. I like to pvp most of the time (like to solo and kill all on sight) and not into pvm. 
Past guild experience and why you left: From smokies, vigilantes. They guild were disband. U r missing Animosity there, aren't u?

WoE availability: Now I can do WOE2 & maybe WOE 1 if I can make it (work commitment). I will let you guys know when I can't make it in either one of them.
--
WoE gears:

i have all the basic and good eqs for woes. +12eqs and +14kvms

What is your role in WoE? Support/killer

Do you have Mumble and a mic? Can download later. :D

Why do you want to join LR? Looks like a really solid, fun, happy family & guild . I really like the fact that the guild is really organised. And of course,  to get new experience of IRO woes/pvps in the future :D

Sell yourself - What can you bring to LR? I can listen to command and have a very good teamwork. And yeah, i am very eager to kill other player in the game (the reason why i stay on this game till now). I can also play a support role tho, if required. (My past ingame experiences - abusive player, trashtalker, effed up attitude problem)

Proof attached - http://imgur.com/a/ZSTiE

Thank you. :D

Normally I don't give a shit even if the party take 1+ hrs for 1 round in bio4 but I am Allergic to trash talk like this, period.

• Zechrt likes this

#4 Magalie

Magalie

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEurope

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:21 PM

yea, I saw you in animosity, may I ask you why you left? and kk is a very good guild honestly, why are you choosing to leave them as well to move here? even if we're allies, we're still different guilds and I think it would be nice to know the reason of all these guild changes :v idk just my curiosity, I hope it's not big trouble for you to explain :>

DiNgKLN.gif      LoPohCW.gif     1 || 2     LoPohCW.gif       DiNgKLN.gif

#5 Kim

Kim

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:30 AM

;( -1

#6 wizard

wizard

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

Normally I don't give a shit even if the party take 1+ hrs for 1 round in bio4 but I am Allergic to trash talk like this, period.

fyi, that's not trashtalk... constructive criticism perhaps? reality? /sigh

Dunno the guy but doesn't seems that bad. Also, as Maggie said, why did you leave KK? O.o?

#7 Zechrt

Zechrt

not even a pleb

• WoE Member
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:02 AM

anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. moderation's for cowards

#8 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:18 AM

yea, I saw you in animosity, may I ask you why you left? and kk is a very good guild honestly, why are you choosing to leave them as well to move here? even if we're allies, we're still different guilds and I think it would be nice to know the reason of all these guild changes :v idk just my curiosity, I hope it's not big trouble for you to explain :>

i barely join animosity since vigilantes disband. (i am an ex-vigilantes/ex-smokies). And yeah, i dont even apply/sign up yet to join KK tho, just randomly ask one of the members to invite me for recent woe ( i am giving them reason, i am currently applying to join LR and im on their side fighting animo, so they gave me an invite). I hope this clear your thoughts

#9 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:19 AM

fyi, that's not trashtalk... constructive criticism perhaps? reality? /sigh

Dunno the guy but doesn't seems that bad. Also, as Maggie said, why did you leave KK? O.o?

Thanks for pointed that out.. Come on, i know LR way too better than this.. i know i have many pvp enemies tho :D

#10 Magalie

Magalie

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEurope

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:31 AM

I am a bit concerned with what Dom said about the attitude towards others, but I would give you a chance cause (almost) everyone deserves one and everyone can make a mistake :> trust and loyalty is very important to me as well as to everyone else in here so if you prove us that you can give us both you're welcome :)

+1

but I still would consider staying in KK, they're very cool and competitive :v

DiNgKLN.gif      LoPohCW.gif     1 || 2     LoPohCW.gif       DiNgKLN.gif

#11 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:51 AM

Why did you leave / was kicked from Animosity?

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#12 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:53 AM

I am a bit concerned with what Dom said about the attitude towards others, but I would give you a chance cause (almost) everyone deserves one and everyone can make a mistake :> trust and loyalty is very important to me as well as to everyone else in here so if you prove us that you can give us both you're welcome :)

+1

but I still would consider staying in KK, they're very cool and competitive :v

#13 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

Why did you leave / was kicked from Animosity?

I stay inactive and never sign up for any woe under animo. And most of the old vigilantes members that i dislike are inside the guild now. Those players are ignorant and rude toward other members. You can ask SINERGIA members why they left vigilantes and vigilantes disband at first place. i mean no offence. 

#14 Moko

Moko

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:06 AM

I stay inactive and never sign up for any woe under animo. And most of the old vigilantes members that i dislike are inside the guild now. Those players are ignorant and rude toward other members. You can ask SINERGIA members why they left vigilantes and vigilantes disband at first place. i mean no offence. 

I can understand why you feel the way you feel towards certain Vigilantes players that are now in Ani. It's basically the same reason why I didn't follow even though I do miss being with most of the Smokies members there; I would've followed them otherwise like before :v... I also know and understand why Sinergia broke off with them.

However, I don't quite understand why you did WoE with them yesterday, if you can please explain.  lul my bad I'm dumb

And Vigilantes disbanded for other reasons, not because of drama or whatever you think (just to make it clear)

(  ' u '  ) Valfreyja

32986.png?1480903298  34847.png?1494594107

1 2 3 4

#15 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:15 AM

I can understand why you feel the way you feel towards certain Vigilantes players that are now in Ani. It's basically the same reason why I didn't follow even though I do miss being with most of the Smokies members there; I would've followed them otherwise like before :v... I also know and understand why Sinergia broke off with them.

I don't quite understand why you did WoE with them yesterday though.

However, Vigilantes disbanded for other reasons, not because of drama or whatever you think (just to make it clear)

You mean i did or i didnt woe with them yesterday? i was with KK the whole time for ytd's woe fyi

#16 Moko

Moko

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:19 AM

You mean i did or i didnt woe with them yesterday? i was with KK the whole time for ytd's woe fyi

Oh, a few people said you were in Ani for some reason yesterday. Weird, my bad then lul

Aside from that, Roy WoE'd frequently with Smokies, so +1 from me as he was loyal. Though I also think KK is a good guild to be with as well.

(  ' u '  ) Valfreyja

32986.png?1480903298  34847.png?1494594107

1 2 3 4

#17 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

Oh, a few people said you were in Ani for some reason yesterday. Weird, my bad then lul

Aside from that, Roy WoE'd frequently with Smokies, so +1 from me as he was loyal. Though I also think KK is a good guild to be with as well.

No, i didn't. 

Thanks for the credit, hail smokies :D

#18 Limit

Limit

daddy

• j3j3m0n
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Location10,000 fathoms under a tidal wave

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

Hi I like pvp, you like pvp, let's make pvp great again !! :D
Posted Image

#19 Hog

Hog

Undercover Wizzard in Muggle's World

• Licious, the Licious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • LocationThomas' Music Burrow

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:26 PM

I am willing to give you a chance. So, I'll +1. Expecting loyalty over all from you. :)

#20 Itachi

Itachi

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

All your responses seem reasonable. I'll +1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users