#21 wizard

wizard

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

And Vigilantes disbanded for other reasons, not because of drama or whatever you think (just to make it clear)

I think they disbanded cuz they are pnoy's xD

+1 from me. I mean... Moko kinda vouched for him already plus his answers made sense.

Let's wait for final scrutiny...

#22 andini

andini

what the fox says

• Administrators
  • 655 posts
  • GenderNot Telling

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

+

#23 Erin

Erin

LR TOXIC AB

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • GenderFemale

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

you failed to kill me in PvP ... -1

you killed Akagami. in PvP ... +1

• Xeriil likes this

#24 Moko

Moko

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

I think they disbanded cuz they are pnoy's xD

+1 from me. I mean... Moko kinda vouched for him already plus his answers made sense.

Let's wait for final scrutiny...

Lul, I mean, there were a fair few pinoys that guild, and there were two that were colead xD in all seriousness, it's because the leader no longer had time to lead and dedicate himself due to the new schedule of his uni this semester (+time difference). And no one else wanted to take over :v!

Also, in case anyone doubts him being in KK last WoE, you can see him get killed by Ani in Hayroh's recent WoE video lmao

(  ' u '  ) Valfreyja

32986.png?1480903298  34847.png?1494594107

1 2 3 4

#25 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:52 AM

idk, i don like guildhopper's ' n ' aand i don kno u, so idk

-0 & +0

. .

___

#26 Xeriil

Xeriil

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Locationour heart

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

you failed to kill me in PvP ... -1

you killed Akagami. in PvP ... +1

10/10 IGN i would read this again.

#27 Guest_Chuuchuu_*

Guest_Chuuchuu_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

He got kicked since he never follow orders or not signing up etc, and most especially playing his sorc as a TC bait. lmfao

#28 Rave Master

Rave Master

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • GenderMale

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

Sure, anyways he has a opportunity to join and improve as player.

jgbs2ui.png

#29 Tovenaar

Tovenaar

Kappa

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationIn the Sky

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

He got kicked since he never follow orders or not signing up etc, and most especially playing his sorc as a TC bait. lmfao

idk who's this but if that is real

kunRyBh.gif

#30 Magalie

Magalie

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

oh. :(

idk then, I'm not sure if one that can't work in a team and got kicked for the said reasons from a big guild like animo would fit in here...

DiNgKLN.gif      LoPohCW.gif     1 || 2     LoPohCW.gif       DiNgKLN.gif

#31 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:26 PM

Please attach any video or photo that can support your statement? :D

I wonder why Smokies or even Vigilantes never kick me for this reason, they seems like a big guild to me too... :P

#32 Xeriil

Xeriil

pleb master

• WoE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • GenderMale
  • Locationour heart

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

Please attach any video or photo that can support your statement? :D

I wonder why Smokies or even Vigilantes never kick me for this reason, they seems like a big guild to me too... :P

bookworm or something like that is his name and a couple more ppl, even ppl who are from sinergia who wer in vigilantes or smokies are latinos who dosent follow orders at all or they do but just a few times, and those 2 guild rarely kick some one, it has to be a huge drama or be a huge retard to get kick from there

#33 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:25 AM

It's essential to be signing up for WoE. Was there any reason why you didn't do that?

Please also list the gears of the class you will be WoEing on.

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#34 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

It's essential to be signing up for WoE. Was there any reason why you didn't do that?

Please also list the gears of the class you will be WoEing on.

I answered on the first page of this post topic.

I currently have max class of sura/rk/rg/gene and 169soc

I have full set of woe equips, rwc accs (2pcs max spell, 2pcs max damage), carefree accs, +14kvms, +12CEB, MP headgears, flamels, imuke shield, immune shield, valkyrie shields, carefree king spirits

I can play any of the classes, depending on situation and command from the leaders here.

#35 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:16 AM

I answered on the first page of this post topic.

I currently have max class of sura/rk/rg/gene and 169soc

I have full set of woe equips, rwc accs (2pcs max spell, 2pcs max damage), carefree accs, +14kvms, +12CEB, MP headgears, flamels, imuke shield, immune shield, valkyrie shields, carefree king spirits

I can play any of the classes, depending on situation and command from the leaders here.

If you were indeed inactive, they would not have kicked you. I saw you in WoE a few times too. You even asked for a reactivation on Wednesday and they declined it.

I don't think guilds are usually that unreasonable and there is most likely an underlying cause.

You also have a poor unfriendly attitude towards players and many have informed me about that, and it's not something I want to deal with.

Good luck with your endeavors.

#36 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:40 AM

If you were indeed inactive, they would not have kicked you. I saw you in WoE a few times too. You even asked for a reactivation on Wednesday and they declined it.

I don't think guilds are usually that unreasonable and there is most likely an underlying cause.

You also have a poor unfriendly attitude towards players and many have informed me about that, and it's not something I want to deal with.

Good luck with your endeavors.

They didn't kicked me fyi, they just didn't want to reactivate my account in the forum as I never been active or sign up on any WoE. 

Yes, i WoE few times with animo, but i didn't sign up, showed up few mins before WoE and asking them to invite me (never had real attention to WoE with them tho).

I might have poor attitude, but only on pvp matters. I never team up with any players in pvp, like to solo and kill everyone on sight. Apart from that, i never cause any trouble or behave inappropriately especially during WoE. And i never mix up pvp and WoE matters.

Like i said, ask that "many have informed you" to provide some screenshots or videos that can support their arguments. I strongly think that this is just some pvp grudge matter and i should be given a chance to prove myself in LR.

Please reconsider it :D

#37 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

The people that have messaged me doesn't even pvp. So no. It's not pvp related.

#38 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

The people that have messaged me doesn't even pvp. So no. It's not pvp related.

I barely know the old animo members since im not really active in the forum, if its not pvp related issue, i bet they must be among "this little group of people that are ignorant/rude players of ex-vigilantes" like i mentioned before. However, its up to you to decide tho.

I am strongly hope that you can let me prove myself worth to be with LR, you can kick me right away if you think im not suit to be one of your teammate under any circumstance. 

#39 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:22 AM

No, they're not part of vigilantes. Why would I care about opinions of people who are not in LR? Lol.

K. If I told you to switch your RG to FS sac and play it, would you do that?

#40 Guest_royLR_*

Guest_royLR_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:40 AM

No, they're not part of vigilantes. Why would I care about opinions of people who are not in LR? Lol.

K. If I told you to switch your RG to FS sac and play it, would you do that?

Ahh.. if its among the LR, i might only know some of you guys in pvp only. I might get cocky sometime, but that doesn't mean i have poor and unfriendly attitude towards other players....... that's so unfair to judge  @_@

Im afraid i cant do that, cause my RG is a eb killer build, and most of my rg's equipments are for eb build. Beside, i use this rg for pvp purpose most of the time. I hope you can understand that  :lol:  :lol:

I can play other role tho, like cc sura, FS gene, DD soc, and katz/cs RK  :)  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users