iRO noob looking for people to play with. 141 AB

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Livin_*

Guest_Livin_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:53 AM

Hello folks. 

Im gonna be lazy and just copy pasta the information you want. I gladly answer further question.

Name - what should we call you? - Daniel, Livin, getmesomebeer, I dont mind really

Character name: Livin

Character class: Arc Bishop

Character level: 141
Ragnarok experience
:

euRO 2004-2007. After the grind part I used my time mostly for PvP rooms, Guilddungeon wars, a bit less WoE and the occasional twinking/farming. Was pretty much wiz/hwiz main, in 2004 I played more priest tho.

iRO ymir not sure, around end 2011 beginning 2012 for a year, didnt do much. Gathering money (150 bucks in

KP involved :<), leveling some stuff and finding out how renewal works. I didnt figure it out til today if Im honest tho.

iRO Chaos 2015. reactivated my RO acc because LoL pissed me off too much. Had a 6 month break til last month tho, busy RL and RO frustrated me a bit.

Past guild experience and why you left: I was in Otterly before my break. Really nice people, but due to the timezone I live in, it is not easy for me to interact with my guildmates.

When its evening for them, its early in the morning for me, making it hard to participate in PvM content like instance or ET runs, which are mostly done around that time. I didnt have much time to play anyway, so I stopd playing RO and used the time I had on single player games like DS3, the witcher, had some stuff to catch up to. But now I got some more time again, and Id really like to experience a community again, hence I decided to main my AB now and at least enjoy the PvP based content of this game, like I did many years ago.

WoE availability:

For the next months I can safecall to be available every wednesday, except smth unusual happens. (it starts 1 in the morning for me, so If im really sick for example I'll let you know that Im going to bed early. dw tho, im not the guy whos too sick to play video games just because of a cold or smth)

For the saturdays I have to admit that I gotta work at 6 AM every 2nd week, so I wont be able to play WoE from 1-3, same goes for WoE TE, as im working 6-15. The other weekend I got freetime, same for every monday.

--
WoE gears:

• FYDpMMU.jpg
  • Gears I'm trying to get: +9 the Head, Weapon, Robe with next enriched.
  • Im really unhappy about the Accs and I aim to get either KBC or Darklordvit Rosarys, any suggestion which one could be better for AB in WoE esp.? They are so expensive that Id kinda like to get a budget replacement for the RWC acc, would 2 glorious rings be sufficent for the start?
  • Not sure if MP is the right choice for mid, as Ill probably be overwheight AA wont do me much good too. Any suggestion what to aim for?

What is your role in WoE?

I gotta admit that I have not much of an idea what to expect from WoE with renewal classes. Ive seen a stream or 2 and I felt it was really messy. So my understanding of my role is far away from being set in stone.

From the skill set the AB offers my guess is to Buff and Cleanse my teammates and do some healing on the side. Does sanc and SW still do what they did 13 years ago? If so, I guess defending the emp is my job too. And If im bored I lex aeterna enemys. (is the AoE silence worth getting? :o )
Do you have Mumble and a mic? I have teamspeak, vent, discord, skype, i guess mumble should fit right in. I got a mic, but I honestly never spoke english since I left school :P

Why do you want to join LR? I guess the best answer to this question would be to know some people youd like to play with, which I afraid do not ^^ But 2 days ago Meminisse convinced one of your guildmembers to give me Bowling Bash on my stalker after ive run around asking people for 2 hours without luck :D while lurking around your spot (it was after WoE) you had some nice conversations going, the usual small talk chat i miss in this game.

Your hugh amount of video added up to the impression that youre an active guild that enjoys the game in all aspects, not just log in for WoE twice a week. (I could be wrong, as I dont know many people on this server, I kinda have to rely on these impressions and you offer them)

Sell yourself - What can you bring to LR? 

Wall of texts, dedication to enjoy the most exciting part of this game and a chilled guy interested in party play and completely uninterested in causing drama, its my rule number #1 for RL, counts for online too tho.

Im a commie so I feel uncomfortable selling anything, let alone myself.  :lol:

Questions welcome, have a good one.

#2 Jordan`

Jordan`

not even a pleb

• WoE Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationGold Coast, Australia

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:01 AM

Got alot to learn but you seem like a nice bloke.

+1

#3 Magalie

Magalie

just a pleb

• WoE Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationEurope

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:34 AM

I see great effort in making this application, I like it :D

before joining woe you should level a bit for sure but I see good material here and I'm sure you will fit in :>

+1 

DiNgKLN.gif      LoPohCW.gif     1 || 2     LoPohCW.gif       DiNgKLN.gif

#4 Dorkette

Dorkette

not even a pleb

• Inactive
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

Fresh blood is always good :) and an AB to boot!

+1

#5 Hog

Hog

Undercover Wizzard in Muggle's World

• Licious, the Licious
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • GenderNot Telling
  • LocationThomas' Music Burrow

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

I'm with them. +1.

#6 Diskence

Diskence

daddy

• WoE Member
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • GenderFemale

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:21 PM

+1, PM Dawnte for all the cool AB tips. 

6d7c061f4722feccda371207fd08a894.png

#7 Hunni Bunny <3er

Hunni Bunny <3er

Chu Chu <3

• Smuuchie <3
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • GenderMale
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

+1 Me Liky <3

#8 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:38 AM

Ohh wassup I'm Meminisse :D

We're semi-active out of WoE. A lot of us have established groups of friends that we play with so we're not like actively seeking out parties although there definitely is recruitment for bio 4 parties a lot lately, and your AB is perfectly in range :)

Aside from that, we try to host monthly events such as movie nights, drunk ET, and player hosted mini and major events. 

I don't want you to think we're like some super active guild that runs things all the time. :B A majority of us hang out on forums and east pront (almost everyone at east pront = LR or honorary LR) and chat in the shoutbox. 

I'm accepting your application and please register so I can approve your account.

Please read these threads and introduce yourself here to get yourself acquainted!. Our shoutbox is on the right side here ->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:) Make sure to be active on forums!

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#9 Livin

Livin

who r u

• Inactive
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:48 AM

wew, thanks for your kind words :D hi everyone

Haha, thanks again for supporting me ^^ I was the stalker Ganksta, had no idea I was even talking to the guild leader xd. 

#10 Kami Kali

Kami Kali

i am the master race

• Administrators
  • 5,431 posts
  • GenderFemale
  • LocationChicago

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:05 AM

Registration approved :up:

9a983c50b33cbd8e2326ca3db27d878f.png

#11 Hog

Hog