Name - what should we call you?
Character name: No_AFK
Character class: RK
Character level: 175/58
3 years+ back in mRO days (2003-2006) 5 months+ in iRO (Still new to Renewal patterns)
Past guild experience and why you left:
Glorious Stripes. Current guildsman mostly less active, due to focusing on their own personal commitment.
WoE 1: Rarely. My timezone is GMT +8. I have a full time job 6 days a week which requires me to be at office.
WoE 2: Always. I have a passion for motorsports. Once a month I would gather with some old friends do some drives in trunk road or track our car in race track. That would be the only time I'm gonna miss WoE. Other than that, I'm all set!
- Head1: +9 CEB [Bungis]
- Head2: Mask Of Hero
- Head3: Toy Syringe
- Armor: +9 WoE Suit [PecoPeco]
- Shield: +9 Imuke Upper Shield [Thara Frog]
- Garment: +9 Fallen Angel Wing EA10 [Menblatt] / +9 Etran Undershit [DR]
- Shoes: +12 Temp Dex Boots [Firelock]
- Weapon: +9 TGL EA11 [Archer Skeleton x2] / +7 Valkyrie Hammer [4x AS]
- Accessory1: Expert Ring [KBC] / Urs Seal +250 SP [Null] (Plan to buy KBC)
- Accessory2: Expert Ring [KBC] / Urs Seal +250 SP [Null] (Plan to buy KBC)
- Gears I'm trying to get: Kiel & TGK
What is your role in WoE?
Offensive/Defensive, But, I believe in teamwork. I'm just gonna follow orders on whatever you guys may need me to be.
Do you have Mumble and a mic?
No, but I'll get them if my application is approved
Why do you want to join LR?
Seen a lot of videos on YouTube about LR's WoE. Mesmerized by the way of each of everyone in the guilds retain their roles. Well organized. I really wanna be a part of it.
Sell yourself - What can you bring to LR?
Try to contribute on what ever I can so that LR's can sustain even longer in iRo-Chaos
I think thats it. ^^ sorry for consuming half of ur time by reading this. Have a good day ahead. ^^